of all students have engaged with Handshake at least once
On Campus interviews
Employer participants across 6 annual Career Fairs
POINTS OF PRIDE
• Hosted an “Innovating Women: Exploring Careers in STEM” panel featuring SCU alums from biotech, health research, web development, envrionmental protection, and public works.
• Hosted a “Disruption in the Travel Industry” networking event featuring SCU alums from companies including Airbnb, Mercedes Benz, Peek, Uber, and Yelp.
• Continued to collaborate with Project HIRED, a local nonprofit organization focused on helping individuals with disabilities attain employment.
• Offered a 4-week career preparation boot camp called “The Business of Fitness” for all majors.
• Completed an external program review, resulting in a comprehensive portfolio of strategic, operational, and student service delivery recommendations.
• Launched Handshake, a student-friendly job and internship on-line system.
• Initiated First Destination Survey of graduating students in order to gain insight into student plans following graduation.