Center for Student Involvement
Registered Student Organizations (RSO)
POINTS OF PRIDE
• Created the ‘Jesuit Values in Action’ poster series.
• Started a cohort model for supporting RSOs.
• Hosted a student involvement fair each quarter.
• Collaborated with the Associated Student Government in the national ALL-IN Campus Democracy Challenge to encourage students to register to vote and cast their ballots on Election Day.
• Developed and hosted the Ignite Leadership Conference with over 50 student participants.
• Implemented protocols for CSOs and RSOs to educate themselves in university policies and procedures.
• Conducted a thorough review of student organization online management system.
• Increased communication through weekly emails with parents of new students.