student counseling sessions
student visits to Student Health Services
EMT responded calls
students purchased university student health insurance
POINTS OF PRIDE
• Published the meningitis research study of the SCU campus in the Clinical Infectious Diseases Journal.
• Assisted the Peer Health Educators outreach events addressing sexual health.
• Developed a workshop on Healthcare in the U.S. for international students.
• Executed Spring Mass-Casualty Incident drill.
• Created a partnership between the EMTs and the Peer Health Educators for Bring Health Home, a seminar series designed to educate SCU students about health issues.
• Coordinated blood drives with the American Red Cross and Stanford Blood Center.
• Two members of the SCU Emergency Medical Services (EMS) squad presented at the 24th Annual National Collegiate EMS Foundation Conference.
• Received APA Accreditation for CAPS Training Program.
• Trained over 300 students, faculty, and staff in suicide prevention strategies.
• Equipped all Student Health Services medical exam rooms with ergonomic equipment.