Office of Student Life
SCU CARE Week events
SCU BLUE publications distributed
POINTS OF PRIDE
• Launched inaugural SCU CARE Week.
• Conducted a reorganization which included welcoming the Office for Multicultural Learning to the Office of Student Life team.
• Co-hosted the One Voice: Community United Against Sexual Assault - Campus Sexual Assault Symposium. The symposium gathered representatives from the District Attorney’s Office, universities and community colleges, and law enforcement in Santa Clara County.
• Distributed the first SCU BLU publication, a resource on how to seek assistance regarding wellness and mental health related topics.
• Reviewed and updated the Student Conduct Code. One of the changes more explicitly states what it means to engage in biased-related misconduct.
• Formalized and implemented the Behavior Concerns Team.