POINTS OF PRIDE
• Organized the first ‘Out of the Darkness Walk for Suicide Prevention’ by the Peer Health Educators.
• ‘Broncos in Recovery’ held meetings every Thursday to support students in recovery.
• Created the ‘Team One Love’ for SCU, focused on ending relationship abuse by educating young people about unhealthy relationship behaviors.
• Created the ‘Broncos in Recovery’ to support students who are recovering from alcoholism and addiction.
• Expanded the Peer Health Education program.
Students completed BASICS*
*Brief Alcohol Screening Intervention for College Students programLearn More