programs were conducted in the Residence Halls
hours of community service completed by students through Resident Hall programs
POINTS OF PRIDE
• Modern Perspectives Dunner Series included seven dinner discussions.
• Alpha and Modern Perspective’s sophomore programming Community Facilitators (CF) liaisons significantly increased outreach to second year students.
• Unity’s Global Passport Community hosted monthly ‘culture nights’ where residents and international students were invited to share a presentation about their country or culture with the community.
• Bronco Brothers (BB) hosted a monthly dialogue in the Unity Commons for students that identify as male.
• Loyola’s Sophomores Active in Leadership (SAIL) hosted three events targeted specifically at sophomores.
• Created synergies among the four-year and upper class communities.
• Formalized and implemented an alcohol education workshop for residents.
• Integrated a Graduate Intern that focused on leadership initiatives.
• Created a program to acknowledge exemplary student staff work.