Super Community Celebration
With the eyes of the world on Santa Clara, the city’s goal is to create a memorable event at SCU in the final hours leading up to Super Bowl 50.
Keep In Mind
Both of these events require a FREE ticket!
- Super Celebration Ticket - all events from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Concert Ticket - all events from 6:30 PM on (Huey Lewis & the News, Fireworks Finale)
Reserved tickets are currently sold out. However, reserved tickets not presented by 12:00 PM for Super Community Bowl events and by 6:30 PM for Concert Ticket events will be forfeited and reissued to patrons in the stand-by line.
Heightened Security for this event will require everyone to be wanded and have their bags checked. This includes all guests, staff and volunteers.
The only guest entrances are at Accolti Way and Palm Dr. Volunteers and Staff entrance is in back of Malley near the Solar House.
Thursday, February 4
- Additional delivery trucks
- Temporary fencing installed
- Not to obstruct Pedestrian Access
- Equipment staging
- Leavey Parking Lot – closes at EOB
- Accolti Way cleared by EOB
- OPEN South Bellomy Gate to El Camino
- Portable Restrooms Installed and Locked
- Stevens Stadium – Stage installed
- Stanton Field – Tents installed
Friday, February 5
- Additional delivery trucks
- More temporary fencing installed
- Not to obstruct Pedestrian Access
- Accolti Way closed - Beginning at 5 a.m.
- Exit Sherman St. to Franklin St.
- Closed to vehicular traffic from El Camino ONLY
Use South Bellomy Field Gate behind Facilities to access Casa and Cowell parking lots
- Palm Drive outbound closed 8 p.m.
- Leavey Parking Lot closed – to vehicles ONLY at 5 a.m.
- Leavey Center –Limited Access to Athletics
- Stevens Stadium – All day Install
- Locatelli Center – All day Install
- Stanton Field – All day Install
Saturday, February 6
- Perimeter Locked Down at 7 a.m. to Vehicles and Pedestrians
- Guest Entrances – Accolti Way & Palm Drive
- Volunteer Entrance near Solar House in back of Malley
- Palm Drive outbound closed ~ Exit Sherman St. to Franklin St.
- Leavey Parking Lot - Closed for Event All Day
- Leavey Center – Limited Access to Athletics
- Stevens Stadium - Closed for Event All Day
- Locatelli Center - Closed for Event All Day
- Stanton Field - Closed for Event All Day
- Bellomy Field - Closed for Event All Day
- Jogging Track Closed - 7 a.m.
- All vehicle traffic paused on Palm Dr. and Sherman St. during Fireworks (est. 8:30 - 8:50 p.m.)
Sunday, February 7
- Perimeter Opened at 6 a.m. to Pedestrians
- Palm Drive outbound opened at 8 a.m.
- Accolti Way opened at Noon
- Leavey Parking Lot - Closed for Equipment Removal & Clean Up
- Stevens Stadium - Closed for Equipment Removal – Open Monday
- Locatelli Center - Closed for Breakdown
- Stanton Field - Closed for Equipment Removal
- Bellomy Field - Open
- Jogging Track Open - 6 a.m.
- Main Parking Garage
- Closed Friday evening
- VIP Parking - Day of Event
- North Parking Garage (open for SCU Community only)
- 12 Parking Lots Total
- Additional Spaces on Campus remain open
- Disabled Parking
- All Parking on Saturday managed by City of Santa Clara
- Beach blankets and towels
- Non-professional cameras
- One (1) empty water bottle up to one (1) liter in size
- CamelBak-style hydration systems – must be empty at entry and water bladder must be removed from the pack
- Prescription medicine labeled with a matching ID – prescription medications must be declared at entry gates
- Baby stroller or small wagons if attending with children
- All forms of tobacco, including smokeless tobacco, and electronic smoking devices and other smoking instruments
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
- Framed or large backpacks (larger than a 20 x 15 x 13)
- Glass containers
- Outside food or beverages
- Motorized carts or scooters – unless ADA verified
- Bicycles inside the Super Celebration Site (bike racks will be available near the entrances)
- Large chains or spiked jewelry (spikes longer than 3/4 of an inch will be confiscated)
- Fireworks, sparklers, and/or firecrackers
- Chinese Lanterns
- Chairs of any kind
- Coolers of any size
- Tents or canopies of any kind
- Pets (except service dogs)
- Video equipment
- Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses, and/or
- commercial-use camera assemblies)
- Audio recording equipment
- Flags and/or flagpoles
Bag Search Guidelines
Private personnel will screen all bags entering the BR Site through public entries.
CSC security and Super Celebration personnel will use industry-standard screening techniques for bags, which include, but are not limited to visual inspections, handheld inspections, and removal of items from the interior of bags for further inspection. It shall be the right of CSC security and Super Celebration personnel to perform enhanced screening activities on any bags, including, but not limited to full emptying of any bags onto a search table for detailed inspection.
Any items that are wrapped inside of a bag may be unwrapped at the sole discretion of CSC security and Super Celebration personnel – anyone carrying wrapped items that refuse to have such items unwrapped will be denied entry onto the event surface and may be subject to further law enforcement inquiry.
CSC security personnel performing screening have the right to refer any suspicious bags and/or persons with bags to Super Celebration personnel for enhanced screening and/or inquiry. Furthermore, persons entering the Super Celebration Site that refuse to have their bags searched will be denied entry, regardless of the credential such persons may have, and will be immediately referred to Super Celebration personnel for additional inquiry.
Bag Sizes and CamelBak-style Water Bladder Systems
Bag sizes are limited to not larger than twenty inches (20”) by fifteen inches (15”) by thirteen inches
(13”) – Bags larger than the aforementioned sizes will be denied entry. CamelBak-style water bladder systems will be allowed provided that the bladder has been emptied of water and the bladder has been removed from the pack – water bladders that are incapable of being removed from the pack for inspection will be denied entry.
Unmarked Bags at the Super Celebration Site
If an unattended bag is found on the Super Celebration Site and an owner cannot be located after a reasonable effort by Event Personnel, Event Dispatch will be immediately notified and Super Celebration personnel will be dispatched to investigate.