"Potty Talk" is a monthly health and wellness newsletter aimed at providing the campus community with fun, interesting, important facts and information about relevant student concerns such as alcohol, rape/sexual assault, eating disorders/body image, STDs, nutrition, healthy relationships, and stress. "Potty Talk" is posted monthly in the bathroom stalls of residence halls (hence the name "Potty Talk") and other common areas on campus.
- September 2015: Alcohol & Bystander Responsibility
- Mid-Fall 2015: Domestic Violence Awareness Month & Alcohol Awareness Week
- January 2016: Stalking Awareness Month
- Late Winter Quarter: Healthy Relationships and Eating Disorders Awareness Month
- April 2016 : Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- May 2016: Mental Health Awareness Month
- June 2016 STI Testing and Move Out Info