Apply to the Young Scholars Program
Summer 2017 Application Deadline: April 21, 2017
Fall 2017 Application Deadline: June 1, 2017
High school students must submit:
- A completed application
- An essay (topic is listed on the application)
- An official high school transcript
- A letter of recommendation from a high school teacher
- SAT, PSAT, ACT, or PLAN score
- Application fee of $40 payable to Santa Clara University
How Much Does It Cost?
Young Scholars pay a tuition fee of $327 per unit (75% off the regular tuition rate) plus the cost of their books. Young Scholars are responsible for purchasing their own books, supplies, and other personal items. Young Scholars also are responsible for paying for course fees, where required.
Mail materials to:
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95053-0365
Space is limited. Students are encouraged to apply early.