- The Cutest Cupcakes: Just in time for Easter! Join us Saturday, March 27, at 4 p.m. PDT as Lori Mena Zemaitis ’94 of Little Miss Cupcake leads a virtual lesson in cupcake decorating. Learn to use expertly piped icing and seasonal decorations to transform mini bites of cake into delectable treats
- Spiritual Opportunities: This Lenten season, find time to reflect with two upcoming events:
- Virtual Examen with Fr. Jack Treacy ’77—As we approach the midway point of Lent, take part in a special Examen on Tuesday, March 9, at 4 p.m. PST. Reflect on your Lenten journey with 30 minutes of meditation followed by an optional group discussion.
- Spiritual Sips: Happy Hour with the Jesuits—Open your hearts (and your favorite beverage) for this spiritual conversation featuring SCU President Kevin O'Brien, S.J. and SCU Ignatian Center's Tony Cortese, S.J. on Wednesday, March 10, at 4 p.m. PST.
- Last Call: It's not too late to stock your cellar (or wine rack) with a selection of your favorites from the Mission Wine Collection. Grab your limited-edition, alumni-crafted wines with custom labels before the barrels run dry. Purchase today for discounted shipping on 6 or 12 bottles while supplies last.
P.S. Don't miss tonight's Bronco Expert Series event, Decluttering Your Love Life, with Candice Jalili ’15.
Be sure to visit our Virtual Resources page frequently to keep up-to-date on ways you can stay connected to your Bronco family.
Let's Get Social! Join the conversation.
Santa Clara University Alumni Association
Bannan Alumni House
500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95053
Be sure to add email@example.com to your address book or safe senders list so our emails get to your inbox.