Thank you for your interest in the free online courses offered by Santa Clara University’s My Own Business Institute (MOBI). MOBI is the the world’s leading provider of FREE online education for aspiring business owners and entrepreneurs. Millions of people from over 76 countries use MOBI’s learning tools.
Interested in being your own boss and turning your dreams into reality? Here is what you need to know about MOBI:
- There are two courses to choose from: “Starting a Business” and “Business Expansion.”
- Enroll anytime. Each course is self-paced, Internet-based and can be accessed anywhere by anyone.
- There are 15 sessions in each course. Each session uses easy-to-understand text, informative videos and provides many helpful resources.
- The MOBI courses offer step-by-step advice you can use to start your business or take it to the next level.
- Every student who completes a course and passes the final exam with a score of 80% or higher is awarded a Certificate of Completion from MOBI at Santa Clara University.
- There is no obligation. MOBI’s mission is to encourage small business entrepreneurship and community growth through free, accessible education.
Enroll today and launch your dreams of business ownership! We are here to help!
The MOBI Team
Leavey School of Business
Santa Clara University