Santa Clara University

University Archives

Our Built Environment:

Changing Spaces at SCU

 
Campus Views
 Previous Next »
Santa Clara College, c. 1865.
Photograph by Carleton E. Watkins
Buildings shown are, from left, Jesuit Faculty Residence, Mission Church, Nobili's Gothic Chapel, the Science Building (in the background) and the California Hotel.
SCU Archives
Permission to reproduce any portion of SCU Archives collections is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the University Archives.
Printer-friendly format