Santa Clara University

SCU Commencement

Necessary Paperwork

Graduating Seniors - Petition to Graduate

Please visit the Office of the Registrar (Schott Enrollment Services Center) to obtain a Petition to Graduate form. For students graduation during the Spring quarter 2012, you must complete and submit this form to the Office of the Registrar by February 24, 2012.  

Non-Graduating Seniors - Permission to Participate in Commencement

For students who will be graduating in the Summer or Fall 2012, you must complete the Permission to Participate in Commencement form between April 2, 2012 and April 30, 2012. To obtain information about this Permission to Participate in Commencement form, please visit the Office of the Registrar (Schott Enrollment Services Center).

Undergraduate Reponse Form

Please fill out the Undergraduate Response Form to ensure your spot in line at graduation and to specify how you would like your name read as you cross the stage.

Senior Survey

Every year, the president and provost ask the University's graduating seniors to complete a survey designed to help the administration improve the quality of the undergraduate educational experience.

Frequently Asked Questions

For additional information regarding necessary paperwork related to graduation or commencement:

Commencement Office | Walsh Administration Building, Lower Level
500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95053
1-408-554-2326 |