Santa Clara University congratulates endowed professors and the promotion of several faculty members.
Santa Clara University is honoring several members of its faculty who have been promoted or appointed as endowed professors at a reception Friday, May 16. The SCU community is invited to the celebration at Adobe Lodge from 4:30 to 6:30 pm.
- Ruth Davis (Computer Engineering) has been reappointed the Lee and Seymour Graff Professor.
- Betty Young (Physics) has been named the Lee and Seymour Graff Professor II.
- George Cai (OMIS)
Receiving tenure and promoted to the rank of associate professor:
- Rohit Chopra (Communication)
- Amelia Fuller (Chemistry and Biochemistry)
- David Hess (Biology)
- Kimberly Hill (Theatre and Dance)
- Christopher Weber (Physics)
- Marco Bravo (Education)
- Mohammad Ayoubi (Mechanical Engineering)
- Siqi Li (Accounting)
- Xiaojing Dong (Marketing)
Receiving tenure and promoted to the rank of full professor:
- Yuling Yan (Bioengineering)
Promoted to the rank of full professor:
- Kristin Heyer (Religious Studies)
- Kathleen Maxwell (Art and Art History)
- Chad Raphael (Communication)
- Shauna Shapiro (Counseling Psychology)