Santa Clara University, a comprehensive Jesuit, Catholic university located in California's Silicon Valley, offers its more than 8,000 students rigorous undergraduate curricula in arts and sciences, business, and engineering, plus master's, Ph.D., and law degrees. Distinguished nationally by the fourth-highest graduation rate among all U.S. master's universities, California's oldest operating higher-education institution demonstrates faith-inspired values of ethics and social justice.
- Santa Clara is California's oldest-operating institution of higher education, with more than 150 years of history. Learn more about our illustrious past, dynamic campus, and prominent alumni.
- As a Jesuit, Catholic university, we are committed to faith-inspired values and educating leaders of competence, conscience, and compassion who will help fashion a more just, humane, and sustainable world.
- The University's leadership oversees Santa Clara's strategic direction and plans for academic, financial, organizational, and physical development.
- Santa Clara University cherishes its diverse community and respects and welcomes people of all origins, without regard to religion, race, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Generous donations from alumni and friends have helped Santa Clara maintain its excellence for more than 150 years.
- The Points of Excellence identifies accomplishments, milestones, and recognitions for all parts of the University. Visit the site »
- Santa Clara by the numbers: undergraduate and graduate enrollment, student demographics, faculty and staff profile, athletics overview, and other quick facts. Visit the site »
- Santa Clara University's mission, vision, and values guide the strategic direction of the University. Visit the site »
- Keep track of program costs and other fees for undergraduate and graduate degrees. Visit the site »