What is Changing in Sub-Saharan Africa?
Please join us for an exciting multidisciplinary panel/discussion.
- Date: Wednesday, May 26
- Time: 4:30-6 p.m.
- Location: Saint Clare Room, 3rd Floor, Harrington Learning Commons
- Michael Kevane, Department of Economics (moderator)
- Anatole Tiendrebeogo, S.T.L., Department of Religious Studies
- Leslie Gray, Environmental Studies Institute
- John Hawley, Department of English
- David Pier, Department of Music
In conjunction with the exhibit “Reading West Africa: Literacy and Libraries in Burkina Faso”, the University Library and the Economics department are sponsoring a multidisciplinary panel / discussion on the future of Sub-Saharan Africa. Five SCU faculty will express their views on significant changes happening in the region and open the floor to questions and discussion.
If you haven’t visited the “Reading West Africa” exhibit yet, reserve some time before or after the panel to visit the Learning Commons Third Floor Gallery.
Reading West Africa: Literacy & Libraries in Burkina FasoExhibit, Apr 7 - Aug 27
Food For Fines - Spring 2010May 17 - Jun 10