Media on Reserve FAQ
- Can I put movies on Course Reserves?
Yes, DVDs can be placed on reserve and they'll have a 4-hour loan period.
- Can media from other libraries go on reserve?
No, only items belonging to the University Library can be placed on reserve.
- What do I do if the library doesn't own the DVD I want on reserve?
Personal copies may be donated to be added to the collection and placed on reserve. Alternatively, a copy for the library may be purchased at your request.
- How do I submit my request?
You can use the online request form or submit your request in person at the Library Help Desk.
- Where do students go to get media on reserve?
Reserve materials are held at the Library Help Desk.
- How do I make arrangements for a film to be shown to my class?