- SCU Business Home
- About LSB
- Exec Education
- News & Events
- Accounting Department Home
- Current Students
- Prospective Students
- Alumni and External Relations
Faculty and Research
- Faculty and Staff
Research workshop series
- Accounting Workshop Series 2004-05
- Accounting Workshop Series 2005-06
- Accounting Workshop Series 2006-07
- Accounting Workshop Series 2007-08
- Accounting Workshop Series 2008-09
- Accounting Workshop Series 2009-10
- Accounting Workshop Series 2010-11
- Accounting Workshop Series 2011-12
- Accounting Workshop Series 2012-13
- Research fellowships and awards
- Intermediate Accounting Textbook
- Center for Accounting Education and Practice (CAEP)
- Contact Us
Donna Johnston Blair
Donna Johnston-Blair is a practicing accountant and an accounting lecturer at Santa Clara University. She is a C.P.A. and Chartered Accountant (Canada).
Ms. Johnston-Blair attended University of Toronto (Honours B.A. in French and M.B.A.). After graduating from college, Ms. Johnston-Blair worked with two of the Big Eight accounting firms (in Toronto and Denver) for over 10 years, primarily serving as an International Tax consultant. She later worked in industry managing high tech international tax departments and is currently a part-time controller at a private investment company. Before joining Santa Clara University in 2001, Ms. Johnston-Blair also taught accounting courses at the University of Houston and Southern Methodist University.
She is the co-author of a Management Accounting textbook and an International Tax Guide to the Oil and Gas Industry.
Ms. Johnston-Blair is married to David Blair, formerly a Big Eight tax partner and currently a Managing Director of a boutique tax practice operating on both coasts. Donna and David have two children and have lived in Palo Alto since 2001.