We are committed to the development of the whole person by:
Educating for the continuous process of personally authentic career and life development;
Encouraging self discovery through reflection and engagement with the world; and
Promoting the pursuit of a meaningful vocational journey that responds to the needs of society.
Our mission is realized through:
- Career counseling with students and alumni
- Vocation discernment courses
- Career development events and classes
- Experiential learning opportunities and on-campus employment
- Developing employer connections in the non-profit, educational, government, and business communities
- Fostering alumni relationships and involvement with students
- Providing relevant informational resources
- Innovative use of technology
- Collaborating with the University community to facilitate integrated education
- Benchmarking best practices
- On-going staff professional development.