- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- Dean's Message
- About ECP
Academic Program Areas
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential (MATTC)
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic and Private School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential
- Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
- Educational Leadership & Administration
- Counseling Psychology
- Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Career Center
- New Student Welcome
- Academic Calendar
- News & Updates
- Graduate Bulletin & Handbooks
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Course Descriptions & Schedules
- Student Forms
- Disabilities Resources
- Technology Resources
- Student Organizations
- CPSY Exit Survey
- Center for Professional Development
- Contact Us!
The School of Education and Counseling Psychology has prepared teachers and instructional leaders to transform their classrooms, organizations, and communities for more than 100 years, and has prepared future counselors, therapists, and mental health professionals to transform lives, organizations, and communities for more than 50 years.
Brand new School of Education and Counseling Psychology sweatshirts, license plate frames, T-shirts and coffee mugs are now available at the book store for purchase. Click on the image to look at more items!
The Jerry Smith Coaching for Life Academy will host its first workshop on Oct. 9, 2014, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Locatelli Center. For more information, please contact Leslie Osborne at email@example.com.
For more information, please read our frequently asked questions.
Have questions about the application process, what we require, or need to contact us?
Wondering about facts, figures, and fees, or how to pay for your education?
Santa Clara University