Food for Fines - Spring 2014
May 27 - June 13
Students, faculty, and staff can help those in need and reduce their library fines at once. Give what you can to our food drive and the Library will waive all of your fines.
Food donation barrels are located at the Circulation Desk on the first floor of the Learning Commons. Let's fill as many barrels as possible, even if you don't have fines!
Most Needed Items:
- Powdered milk
- Peanut butter
- Canned meats
- Low-sugar cereal
- Meals in a can (stew, chili, soup)
- 100% fruit juices in single serving boxes
- Canned foods with pop-top lids
All contributions will be donated to the Second Harvest Food Bank.
- Overdue books must be returned to the Library for donations to count as a payment of fines.
- Food for Fines cannot be used to pay for lost materials.
- Expired food will not be accepted.
- No food in glass containers can be accepted.
If you have questions, or want more information, please contact Judy Rodriguez.