Santa Clara University welcomes military veterans and military-connected students to the campus. We are deeply grateful to those who have served our country in war and peace and honored to have them join our Jesuit Catholic community.
Ignatius of Loyola, the patron saint of Catholic soldiers, founded the Jesuit order, which is known for academic excellence, engaged learning, inclusive community, and commitment to service for others. At Santa Clara you can use your past experiences as a leader to work on behalf of others to promote a more just and sustainable world.
The University's mission is to educate the whole person - mind, body and spirit - within the Jesuit, Catholic tradition, to be men and women who use their gifts in service to others.
- Santa Clara University's Commitment to Military-Connected Students
- We are committed to the recruitment, retention and support of military-connected students.
- We will be in full compliance with all federal regulations.
- We are committed to identifying opportunities and connections to help veterans transition to life at Santa Clara, succeed at Santa Clara, and transition to productive lives after college.
- We recognize that in helping veterans succeed, all our students, staff and faculty will benefit from the perspectives, leadership and work ethic of veterans on campus.
Santa Clara University is a Yellow Ribbon Program school (both undergraduate and graduate) and provides priority registration for Veterans.
To apply for Yellow Ribbon consideration, please complete this survey.