BroncoLink allows students and alumni to access job postings for on-campus jobs, search for internships and co-ops, find part-time and full-time work, and participate in the On-Campus Recruiting Program!
- To log-in to BroncoLink, use the log-in box on the right hand side of this page.
- Your Username is your Access Card Number. Your password was sent to your SCU email address when you became a student at Santa Clara. Be sure that you type in your password. DO NOT CUT AND PASTE.
- If you cannot locate your password, click the "Forgot my password" tab and another will be emailed to your SCU email address.
- If you are having trouble logging onto the site or are an alumnus without an access card number, please call the Career Center at 408-554-4421.
- After logging in, be sure to complete your full profile. You may also change your password.
The majority of internship and job postings on BroncoLink are local. However you may use the Career Center at a private school that has reciprocity with SCU. These are typically schools of comparable size and often also Jesuit universities. Call the Career Center for more information. 408.554.4421
Be aware of fraudulent postings:
We strive to keep fraudulent postings off BroncoLink; however, we may not catch every one. Use this criteria to identify fraudulent postings.