Embrace a Leadership Mindset That Is Purpose Driven
“Heroic Leadership For All” helps you become an innovative, mindful, and purpose-driven leader. Drawing on the wisdom and insights that have inspired Jesuit success across centuries, the program will enable you and your team to cultivate four crucial pillars of great leadership: self awareness, love, ingenuity, and heroism.
This program will be an especially superb fit for teams working at a Jesuit institution wanting to cultivate a values-based approach to leadership.
Our facilitators have incredible backgrounds with vast leadership
experience. They will give you personalized feedback and
engage with you regularly in online discussions.
- 100% online
- Eight-week program
- 2-4 hours weekly commitment
- Small cohort led by an experienced facilitator
Who Should Attend
- Professionals seeking personal and professional development in leadership
- Administrators working in mission-based institutions such as Jesuit schools and universities
- Graduates of Jesuit schools who wish to integrate their Jesuit values into their professional or personal lives
- All professionals trying to live their core values
Over eight weeks renowned author Chris Lowney will bring clarity into your everyday life; strengthen your capacity to connect with co-workers, teams, and customers; and make deep connections between your purpose and workplace mission.
- Week 1: A Call to Heroic Leadership
Understand what it means to be a leader.
- Week 2: Self Awareness Foundations
Identify strengths, weaknesses, values, and purpose.
- Week 3: Self Awareness Expansions
Explore gratitude, suffering, and team awareness.
- Week 4: Ingenuity Through Freedom
Discover the relationship between ingenuity and your freedom.
- Week 5: Ingenuity in the Workplace
Improve decision-making, creativity, and effectiveness in a changing world.
- Week 6: Love and Leadership
Embrace the relationship between love and leadership.
- Week 7: Love and Teamwork
Unlock deep potential in others by applying the characteristics of a love-driven leader.
- Week 8: Heroism
Raise performance through the articulation and pursuit of purpose greater than self.
Key Program Features
Lessons written and taught by Chris Lowney, renowned author and keynote speaker
Inspired by the book, Heroic Leadership: Best Practices from a 450-Year-Old Company That Changed the World
Thought leadership pieces from senior executives
Meet Your Instructor
Chair of the Board of CommonSpirit Health
Chris Lowney is chair of the board of directors of CommonSpirit Health, one of the largest not-for-profit health systems in the U.S. with over 150,000 employees. He is a one-time Jesuit seminarian and managing director of J.P. Morgan & Co. He is a well-known keynote speaker who has lectured on leadership, business ethics, decision-making, and other topics in over a dozen countries. In 2003, his book Heroic Leadership: Best Practices from a 450-Year-Old Company That Changed the World, was the Catholic Book Publishers Association's (CBPA) #1 best-seller. In addition, Chris regularly contributes to Forbes.com on leadership strategy and Aleteia.org on spirituality and leadership.
- Heroic Leadership For All - $1,495/person
- 15% group discount available for groups of 5 and more
- 20% group discount available for groups of 10 and more