Santa Clara University offers the following accommodations for our summer intern guests.
Townhomes with A/C: Our accommodations are located in a gated community across from the Accoliti Drive entrance.
- Hospitality Desk available daily
- Live-in professional and student staff (on call 24 hours/day)
- Fully Furnished Bedrooms (full size beds) and common living areas
- Linen Pack
- Air Conditioning
- In-Unit Laundry (washer/dryer)
- Communal outdoor space (barbeque grills, lawn games)
- All utilities included, including internet
- Mailing Services: In going and out going mail.
|Per Person/Daily Rates with Tuition
|4-Bedroom Apartment with Private Bath
|4-Bedroom Apartment with Shared Bath
|2-Bedroom Apartment with Shared Bath
Kitchen Packs ($60 one time fee): Include cooking and eating utensils.
Malley Fitness Center by Campus Recreation: Intern Housing participants can purchase a campus recreation membership for access to the Malley Fitness Center (located on the main campus) during their stay on campus. Check out the Malley Fitness Center for detailed information on the facilities and equipment available. Instructions on how to sign up for such a membership will be emailed upon assignment, after your full housing payment is received.
On-site Parking: If you indicate your interest in parking on the Intern Housing application, further information will be emailed to you upon assignment, after your full housing payment is received.
ZipCar: ZipCars available on Accolti Drive.
- Mission Bakery/Adobe Lodge
Undergraduate Summer Sessions : Intern Housing participants can participate in our Undergraduate Summer Sessions.