The 45,000 square foot Pat Malley Fitness and Recreation Center (Malley Center) opened in the Fall of 1999 and offers the university community an opportunity to participate in a variety of fitness, leisure, educational, and recreational activities.
It is designed to be a gathering place for members of the campus community interested in physical activity. All individuals, regardless of ability level, are encouraged to utilize this campus resource to improve personal health and well-being. Both the building layout and facility amenities are intended to create a welcoming, user-friendly environment.
The Malley Center has many features to ensure a rewarding recreational experience: air conditioning and heating in all rooms, numerous windows, and a "clear story" throughout the building to allow natural light to filter into the facility.
Available Spaces in the Malley Center:
- Malley Lobby
- Hayden Gymnasium
- Filizetti-McPherson Weight Room & Blair Family Patio
- Class of '61 Multipurpose Room
- Dick and Nancy Nelson Club Sports Training Room
- Anne Halligan Helmstein Women's Locker Room & Albanese Family Men's Locker Room
- Souza Family Courtyard
- Class of '67 Conference Room & Robert Smith Jr. Family Recreation Offices