Our 20,000 square ft. gymnasium is a popular place for open recreation for badminton, basketball, and volleyball.
Some Basketball Court Facts
- 20,000 square feet
- Three hardwood maple courts for basketball, volleyball, and badminton
- Divider curtains to separate courts as needed
- We will always try to keep one court available for informal use during academic hours of operation
- Around 4:00 PM on Monday - Friday there is typically at least one full-court game of pick-up basketball being played as part of open recreation
- Drop in hours are available for badminton and volleyball Monday - Friday otherwise all activities are first come first serve
Winter Quarter is our busiest time for the basketball courts. Campus Recreation has Intramural Basketball League games and Club Sport Volleyball practices almost nightly. We have to close the courts Monday - Thursday, 9:00 - 11:00 PM for open recreation use.
On these same nights Monday - Thursday only one court will be open for open recreation from 5:00 - 9:00 PM.
For more information regarding Gymnasium policies, click here.