Policies and Refunds
Once you have registered your child for camp, please review the Parent Handbook 2018
- Refund requests for Campers and Counselors-in-Training submitted prior to or on 14 May, 2018 will result in a full refund minus a $75 per session cancellation fee.
- Refund requests for Campers submitted after 14 May, 2018 will result in a full refund minus a $150 per session cancellation fee.
- Refund requests for Counselors-in-Training submitted after 14 May, 2018 will result in a full refund minus a $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations via phone will not be accepted. Refund requests should be sent to email@example.com.
- No refunds will be issued upon expulsion or voluntary withdrawal from camp.
- Ill or injured campers will receive a prorated refund minus a $75 processing fee upon request only.
- All refund requests due to illness or injury must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the fist day of your camp session (unless injury occurs during the week of camp, in which it's due before the last day of that camp session).
NOTE: All refunds, once approved, will be issued in approximately 2-3 business days.
Changing Camp Sessions
- We may be able to accommodate changes to camp weeks based on availability
- Please send an email with the following information;
- Email to: email@example.com
- Subject line: Camp Session Change Request - [Last Name]
- Email Body:
- Camper(s) Name:
- Current Session(s):
- Desired Session(s):
Parking permits WILL be given at the registration table on the first day of camp. The parking permit must be visible and placed on the vehicle dash or be hung from the rear view mirror. The pass is valid for anytime you need to pick up or drop off your child(ren).
A map with parking location is available in the Parent's Handbook. For a more detailed map of the university's campus, please visit the campus map.
Campus Recreation will not be responsible for any tickets issued due to parking in the wrong location.