A successful Club Sport Officer knows and understands all Club Sport policies and procedures.
Forms are all available via shared Google Docs or through Survey Tools. Some hard copies are available in the Malley Center Admin Offices hallway posted outside of Office 114.
What to Do with Completed Forms
If you are a Club Sports Officer, Team Member, or Prospective Team Member, and you have completed forms to turn in, please place them in the Club Sports Inbox. The inbox has a bright green label and is located on the wall outside of Office 114 of the Malley Center.
Do NOT turn in your completed forms to any place other than the Club Sports Inbox. You may NOT leave your Club Sports forms with the Malley Center Front Desk Staff.
All forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as long as you have an updated version of Adobe Reader on your computer.
Make sure you open the file, download the Google Doc to your computer, fill out the form, and save it to your computer prior to sending it.
Important Club Sports Documents for Managing Your Team
Forms required to join a club team
- Informed Consent & Release of Liability
- Conduct Guidelines
- ImPACT testing (sign up on this google doc for your test time - note tabs at bottom for different date options) All members of Club Sport teams must complete ImPACT within 60 days of the start of the fall quarter. After the fall quarter- all new members who join must set up an appointment with the Assistant Director or club sport student coordinator to complete the ImPACT baseline prior to any Club Sport participation. To set up an individual appointment e-mail email@example.com with all the times you are open for at least an hour to take the test. Any team members sustaining a concussion must take a post-concussion ImPACT test three to five days post injury.
- Prospective team members are not eligible to participate with a team in any practices or games until all forms are submitted online, reviewed by the Club Sports Office, and the student’s name is listed on the team’s official roster. Please check with the team President to find out if you have been listed as okay to participate on the team’s official roster.
Travel Related Forms
- Travel Authorization Form (Due four days before any travel)
- Spring Break Travel Authorization Form (Due four days before any spring break travel) - this form can only be used for team members over 18 and only during spring break if travel plans differ for team members post-trip.
- Vehicle Driver's Agreement (Due prior to driving) - only accepted for team members; coaches and volunteers must submit hard copy of form.
- Vehicle Accident Emergency Procedures & Report Form
- Vehicle Policy
- Program Funding Summary (due with End of Year Report and must be reviewed by third Friday of Fall Quarter)
- Reimbursement Form (due within one week of expenditures and reimburse for all club expenses and reconcile cash advance)
- Direct Deposit Form (due when submitting a reimbursement - unless already submitted)
- Fundraiser/Sponsorship Request Form (due two weeks prior to event)
- Community Service/Volunteer Request Form (due two weeks prior to event)
- Santa Clara Fund Petition Form (due by end of second week in October)
- iPhone Checkout (new name/form for Flex Form)
- Cash Advance Request Form (due two weeks prior to date needed)
Game & Practice Forms
- Team Roster Form (required at beginning of year and any time team membership has changed)
- Game Schedule Request Form (due two months prior to event)
- Results Form (due within three days of return from competition)
- Practice Facilities Request (due two weeks prior to event or as requested)
- Injury Report Form (due within 24 hours of any injury)
- Alumnus Assumption of Risk and Liability Waiver - will need to print out and make copies to take to event. Hard copies are due to the Club Sports Office the Monday following Alumni Game event