A successful Club Sport Officer knows and understands all Club Sport policies and procedures.
Forms are all available via shared Google Docs or through Survey Tools. Some hard copies are available in the Malley Center Admin Offices hallway posted outside of Office 114.
What to Do with Completed Forms
If you are a Club Sports Officer, Team Member, or Prospective Team Member, and you have completed forms to turn in, please place them in the Club Sports Inbox. The inbox has a bright green label and is located on the wall outside of Office 114 of the Malley Center.
Do NOT turn in your completed forms to any place other than the Club Sports Inbox. You may NOT leave your Club Sports forms with the Malley Center Front Desk Staff.
All forms can be emailed to email@example.com as long as you have an updated version of Adobe Reader on your computer.
Make sure you open the file, download the Google Doc to your computer, fill out the form, and save it to your computer prior to sending it.
Documents linked below are not current and will be updated once the Club Sports Program is returned to active status.
- Informed Consent & Release of Liability
- Under 18 Information Form and Liability Waiver - If under 18 years of age, complete this form to participate in Club Sports.
- Conduct Guidelines
- ImPACT Testing
- All new members of Club Sport teams must complete ImPACT within 30 days of the start of the fall quarter. After athletes complete the Liability and Conduct Guidelines form, a link to a Baseline test will be emailed to the new team member.
- Individuals listed on the current team rosters who took an ImPACT baseline test two or more academic years prior to the current academic year will be required to complete a new ImPACT baseline test within 30 days of the beginning of the academic year or immediately prior to returning after taking 2+ year break from a program in order to renew their status
- Any team members sustaining a concussion must take a post-concussion ImPACT test three to five days post injury. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to complete the post-test.
Prospective team members are not eligible to participate with a team in any practices or games until (1) all THREE forms are submitted online, (2) reviewed by the Club Sports Office, and (3) the student’s name is listed on the team’s official roster. Please check with the team President to find out if you have been listed as okay to participate on the team’s official roster BEFORE practicing.
- Program Funding Summary
- Copy this google sheet, save to your drive, and update to this year.
- Compare/use as reference the previous year End of Year Report Program Funding Summary to create the current year Program Funding Summary
- Community Service Request Form
- Fundraiser/Sponsorship Request Form
- Reimbursement Form
- Santa Clara Fund Petition Form
- Liability Waiver 6-21 - Required Annually
- All Coaches must complete regardless if paid by Service Agreement
- 22-23 Volunteer Letter of Agreement - Required Annually
- Background Check - Required
- May be provided from your team's National Governing Body or via UPS (2784 Homestead Rd, Santa Clara, CA 95051 ONLY - no other UPS due to billing with University credit card set up so no pay)
- Vehicle Driver's Agreement - Required Annually - Optional
- If you will be driving athletes to practices/competitions/events, you must complete this form.
- 2022-2023 Parking Permit Application - Optional
- (Transportation Services has not yet provided an update on our Permit Request Process nor pricing. Please complete this form if interested in a parking permit. We will communicate updates and request a temporary permit for the interim.)
- Coach Malley Membership Request Form - Optional
- SCU.edu Email Request Form - Required
- Team Dues Portal - A player can only pay what the team requests from them for their quarterly or yearly dues.
- Team Gear Portal - Teams can use this portal to collect player’s payments for team gear. The portal can be set up in a way that players are able to enter the amount they want to pay depending on what gear they purchase.
- Tournament/Event Fee Portal - Teams can set this up for opposing teams to use when paying for SCU hosted tournaments.