The Malley Center and Sullivan Aquatic Center welcome members to sponsor guest/s to join them for use of these two recreation facilities.
Guest(s) do not have access to Bellomy Field or Degheri Tennis Center by purchasing a Guest Pass. We have two pass options - either a one day visit, or a multiple visit (four visits) pass are available.
Guest Pass Policies
- There is a $8 per guest per visit per day. All guest passes are non-refundable. Please see the Malley Center Front Desk to purchase a guest pass. We accept cash, check, Visa or MasterCard for payment of all guest passes.
- Guests are welcome to use the Malley Center and the Sullivan Aquatic Center. Note: Bellomy Field & Degheri Tennis Center are not available to guests.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older.
- Guests and their sponsoring member must register with the Malley Center Front Desk Staff upon entry into the facility. Guests must present a government issued photo ID with proof of age upon request.
- The sponsoring member must accompany their guest for the duration of their use of the facilities.
- Guests are not eligible to enroll or participant in any Campus Recreation programs. Exception during the summer break only - guest/s may purchase a drop in, punch card or unlimited pass to attend fitness classes (in addition to their guest fee). See the fitness for more information about the fitness pass options.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their children. Multiple visit guest passes (valid for four visits) are available at the Malley Center Front Desk for $30. Multiple Visit passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. The multiple visit pass holder must show a government issued photo ID when he/she uses the multiple visit pass and must come in with his/her sponsoring member.
- Guests are not permitted to check out equipment from the Malley Center Front Desk. The sponsoring member must check out equipment.
- Guests of Conference Services staying on campus may elect to purchase a weekly pass for all their participants (over the age of 18) through Conference Services. Conference groups that only have a few individuals interested may have those individuals purchase day or weekly passes at the Malley Center Front Desk. The Malley Center Front Desk cannot charge Conference Services & these passes must be paid for at the time of signing up & the group must be on the list of summer conference groups on campus through Conference Services. All other groups must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to see if they are eligible for access as guest(s).
- Guest of a Sponsored SCU university group can completed the Sponsored Guest Request Form for passes to be created for their guest and payment to be done via an FTAR and not with the Malley Center Front Desk staff.
- All guests need to show a government issued photo ID when they first sign in and each time they return with their multi-visit pass or sponsored guest pass.
- Campus Recreation Staff cannot sponsor the general public. All guests must have a current member that they know as their sponsor.