The Malley Center and Sullivan Aquatic Center welcome members to sponsor guest/s to join them for use of these two recreation facilities. All outdoor facilities are only open to current students, faculty, and staff.
Below is the information on how our guest/s process works.
Guest Pass Policies
- There is an $10 per guest per visit per day. All guest passes are non-refundable. Please see the Malley Center Front Desk to purchase a guest pass. We accept cash, check, Visa, or MasterCard for payment of all guest passes.
- We have three pass options - either a one-day visit or multiple visit (two or ten visit) passes are available.
|Two Visit Pass||$20|
|Ten Visit Pass||$100|
- Guests are welcome to use the Malley Center and the Sullivan Aquatic Center. Note: All outdoor facilities including Bellomy Field & Degheri Tennis Center are not available to guests.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older.
- Guests and their sponsoring members must register with the Malley Center Front Desk Staff upon entry into the facility. Guests must present a government-issued photo ID with proof of age upon request.
- The sponsoring member must accompany their guest at the time of registration and purchase, but not during the entire duration of their use of the facility. The sponsoring member is responsible for all actions of their guests.
- Guests are not eligible to enroll or participate in any Campus Recreation programs. Exception during the summer break only - guest/s may purchase a drop-in, punch card, or unlimited pass to attend fitness classes (in addition to their guest fee). See the fitness for more information about the fitness pass options.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their children. Multiple visit guest passes (valid for two or ten visits) are available at the Malley Center Front Desk for $20 or $100. Multiple Visit passes are non-refundable and non-transferable, and Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. The multiple visit pass holder must show a government-issued photo ID when he/she uses the multiple visit pass and must come in with his/her sponsoring member.
- Guests are not permitted to check out equipment from the Malley Center Front Desk. The sponsoring member must check out the equipment.
- Guests of Conference Services staying on campus may elect to purchase a weekly pass for all their participants (over the age of 18) through Conference Services. Conference groups that only have a few individuals interested may have those individuals purchase day or weekly passes at the Malley Center Front Desk. The Malley Center Front Desk cannot charge Conference Services & these passes must be paid for at the time of signing up & the group must be on the list of summer conference groups on campus through Conference Services. All other groups must email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if they are eligible for access as guest(s).
- Guest of a Sponsored SCU university group can complete the Sponsored Guest Request Form for passes to be created for their guest and payment to be done via an FTAR and not with the Malley Center Front Desk staff.
- All guests need to show a government-issued photo ID when they first sign in and each time they return with their multi-visit pass or sponsored guest pass.
- Campus Recreation Staff cannot sponsor the general public. All guests must have a current member that they know as their sponsor.
- All guests must abide by all Facility policies. To see all the facility policies click here.
- Only registered camps or groups with the university or officially approved rentals can use our facility spaces. SCU students, faculty, or staff cannot sponsor people as groups to train or use the space for an event. All groups must reserve the facility spaces appropriately.