Skip to main content

Facility Reservations

Campus Recreation facilities (Malley Center, Bellomy Field and Sullivan Aquatic Center) are only available for use by Campus Recreation Programs and current registered SCU Student Organizations. Athletics reserves their facilities (Degheri Tennis Center, and the Sand Volleyball Courts). We do not rent out our facilities to non-SCU groups or non-student organizations.

Open this google form to fill out the Campus Recreation Facility Reservation Request Form (must be logged in to your email).

Registered Students Organizations that would like to request space need to contact the Center for Student Involvement in order to request one of the facilities noted above. All other student groups (RLCs, CFs, ROTC, and Spirit Groups) need to complete the Facility Request Form (see below).

Facilities can only be reserved during normal operating hours of the facility. Events taking place within the Malley Center and on Bellomy Field must end 15 minutes before the building closes, events taking place at the Sullivan Aquatic Center must end 30 minutes before the posted closing time. 

For more information about the layouts of all the SCU facilities, and what you should know before scheduling, please head to the Facilities Layouts section. This section details out how many courts or areas of the field can be reserved at one time, how to view our calendars to see what is open for use; and whom to contact for Athletics spaces. 

To rent out equipment for your event and found out more info about renting/reserving equipment, click here.

All reservations will be expected to follow all facility policies for that space - see our facility policies for that information by clicking here.