Campus Recreation encourages and supports the participation of individuals with disabilities in all programs and services. We can accommodate various disabilities. To ensure accommodations, please notify us at least two weeks in advance of your request. For general accommodation questions please email us at email@example.com.
If you need assistance entering any of our facilities, we can assist you. Please arrange these services at least two weeks before needed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the Malley Center Front Desk 408-554-4068.
Campus Recreation is committed to providing all members access to our facility and below is the current list of accessible equipment within our various facilities.
Aquatics (Sullivan Aquatic Center)
- Stationed hydro-lift at the shallow 3'4" lane. Lift rated to 400 lbs.
- Movable lift for access to any area of the pool. Lift rated to 450 lbs.
- Accessible restroom stalls in both locker rooms, and shower stall.
- For physical impairments we have the following equipment in our weight room:
- Dual Adjustable Pulley by Free Motion (2)
- Concept 2 Rower (2)
- Smith Machine (1)
- Free weights
- Medicine balls
- Variety of fitness bands available at the Front Desk in Equipment Check out
- elevated stretching table
- For hearing impairments
- All TV's have closed captioning (see Weight Room Attendant for assistance)
- For visual impairments
- Full access for service animals
- Braille labels for all facility spaces
- Accessible entrance at the main gate
- Accessible porta-potty on the field to the west-side