Report Alleged Copyright Infringement
Santa Clara University complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you have a concern regarding the use of copyrighted material on any site on the scu.edu network, please contact the agent designated to respond to reports alleging copyright infringement.
Chief Information Security Officer
Santa Clara University
Santa Clara, CA 95053
Phone: +1 408-554-5554
If you notify us of any alleged copyright infringement, include the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit Santa Clara University to locate the material;
- Contact information for you, including your address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed;
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf.
Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in a delay of the processing of your complaint.
For more information on the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, please see the U.S. Copyright Office website, the SCU Response on Copyright and File Sharing, and File Sharing, Copyright, and DMCA Notifications.