Use of Santa Clara University’s information resources must be consistent with Santa Clara University’s educational goals, as well as comply with local, state and federal laws, and University policies.
- Operational Policies are a set of guidelines, rules, regulations, laws, principles, or directions for the operation of provisioned services. It states what is to be done, who is to do it, how it is to be done and for (or to) whom it is to be done.
- Acceptable Use Policies are a set of rules applied by the owner, creator or administrator of a network, website, or service, that restrict the ways in which the network, website or service may be used and sets guidelines as to how it should be used.
- Terms Of Service are the rules and regulations that a user must agree to before they can use the applicable service.
- Standards define minimum requirements for addressing specific issues or risks in order to comply with the policy.
Information Resource Use
|IS.100 IS Resource Acceptable Use Policy||Acceptable Use Policy|
|IS.201 Network Infrastructure Use||Operational Policy|
|IS.101 GLBA Mandatory Cybersecurity Training||Operational Policy|
|IS.102 Minimum Security Standard for Endpoints||Operational Policy|
|End User Information Security Standard||Operational Policy|
|Administrative User Standard|
|Information Service Provider Security Standard|
DMCA, Copyright, and Network Use
|SCU Alumni Email - Terms of Service|
|Data Classification Standard|
|How To Classify Data|
|Sample List of Level One Data|
Emergency Action and Security Incident Response
|Incident Response Standard|
|Incident Response Procedure|
|Incident Response FAQ|
Enterprise Software Acquisition
|Enterprise Software Acquisition|
- PCI Change Request
Please complete this form when requesting PCI system changes for PCI-DSS compliance
- Firewall Change Request
Please follow the above link to create a new Tech Desk ticket when requesting any firewall changes
- Information Security Exception Request
For more information, see the Information Security Exception Process
- Information Resources Acceptable Use Agreement
Please fill out to verify that you have read the Information Resources Acceptable Use Agreement