We believe that family participation is an integral part of building a sustainable community for learning and growth. Parents are always welcome to visit and participate at Kids on Campus.
Several functions and events are planned throughout the year. Teachers and Administrators will plan evening events to keep you informed about curriculum, child development, and parenting. We expect all families to attend these meetings.
Listed below are our basic obligations:
- Volunteering in the classroom or donating snack or supplies (once a month)
- Attending evening meetings (3 times a year)
- Participating in parent education opportunities (once or twice a year)
- Parent-Teacher conferences (twice a year)
- Celebrations (classrooms and whole school)
For your convenience, we have an online sign up system in place for donating snack ingredients and supplies. That link is sent out monthly via email.
Thank you for your contributions!