Balcony Banners Policy
Purpose: Balcony banner space is for registered student organizations, department recognized student organizations, Centers of Distinction, and university departments advertising student events.
1. Banners must be hung vertically.
2. Maximum size: 3 feet by 6 feet.
3. Banner space is available on a first come, first served basis.
4. No reservations are required.
5. Each banner must include the sponsoring organization's name as well as an appropriate ADA statement.
6. A banner may be removed once the last chronological event has begun.
7. Clips provided by Benson Memorial Center are to be used in hanging the banner. Tape is not allowed.
8. Banners may not share clips.
9. Banners may not advertise meetings except for student organization sponsored organizing meeting.
10. Banners will be removed and recycled by BMC staff at the conclusion of an event.
11. Maximum display time is two weeks.