Skip to main content

Benson Center

SCU Students

All students who are part of a Registered Student Organization (RSO) or Chartered Student Organization (CSO) must fill out an Event Planning Request Form to request rooms or tables in Benson Memorial Center.  Samantha Kibbish assists all student organizations with reserving spaces across campus. 

Students who are not part of an RSO or CSO will need to have a faculty or staff advisor submit the room or table request on their behalf. 

View Benson Memorial Center room and table availability here