MONTHLY PAYMENT PLANS
Students currently enrolled at SCU are eligible to enroll in a monthly payment plan to assist with budgeting needs, on a term basis. There is a $40 non-refundable enrollment fee per term/semester.
How to Enroll
Students: Login to ecampus. On the Student Center page, click 'View Bill & Make Payment' on the left menu.
Authorized Users: Logon the Authorized User link with your login name and password. The same payment landing page that the student can access will be available to the Authorized User.
Payment Plan Criteria:
- Student must be enrolled at SCU
- First payment due upon enrollment
- Budget will be based on current account balance minus applicable financial aid
- All payments are remitted via ACH process
- Plans are subject to rebalance based on enrollment and/or financial aid changes
- Participants must enroll each term. There is no automatic re-enrollment
If you have any questions, please contact the Bursar's Office at 408-554-4424, or by email at email@example.com.
Undergraduate and Graduate: Fall plans open August 1; Winter December 1; Spring March 1
Law: Fall plans open July 1; Spring December 1
Summer payment plans are not available.
Payment Plan (PDF) detail instructions.