This week in Campus Ministry
Links and more info on events can be found on the University Get Connected calendar.
- View the November newsletter here.
- Check out the Book Club Alyse and Andrea are leading this quarter.
- Breaking Open the Word is a weekly scripture study that helps us to prepare for Sunday Mass by reflecting on the passages to be proclaimed. Everyone is invited to this Zoom meeting on Tuesday evening at 7pm.
- Join Fr. Kyle and College Catholics for Mass & Holy Half Hour, Wednesday at 7 PM
- Interested in becoming Catholic? Or, are you Catholic and would like to be confirmed? Join our RCIA and Confirmation classes and receive the sacraments next spring! Classes begin on Sunday, October 18th. Check out the “Catholic Life” tab on the Campus Ministry website or email Fr. Kyle for more information.
- Remember to pre-register for the 4PM in-person Mass on Sunday.
“We become what we love and who we love shapes what we become."
Welcome to Campus Ministry!
We acknowledge that Santa Clara University sits on the land of the Ohlone and Muwekma Ohlone people, who trace their ancestry through the Missions Dolores, Santa Clara, and San Jose. Daily, we must acknowledge and remember their connection to this region and give thanks to them for allowing us to live, work, learn, and pray on their traditional homeland, not only here but across the United States by all Native American people. Please take a moment of silence to pay respect to their Elders and to all Ohlone people of the past and present.
-- University Land Acknowledgment
All Are Welcome
Find ways to connect with the Catholic community on campus for prayer and worship, as well as regular opportunities for faith, intercultural, and sacramental formation.
Whether you want to share your particular religious, philosophical or secular tradition with fellow peers, explore interfaith cooperation, or develop your religious literacy, we have many offerings for you!
Campus Ministers are available for conversations about what matters most to you. Check out the Campus Minister's bios and schedule a conversation today!
Finding God in All Things
Visit this page to find a variety of resources—from tools you can use on your own to the many opportunities to practice meditation and mindfulness with other Broncos.
Spiritual wellness is one of 8 dimensions of "Cura Personalis"—Care of the Whole Person—a value at the heart of Ignatian spirituality. Find resources for your own practice of self-care.
Contemplatives in Action
Connect with the spiritual roots of your activism. Find spiritual resources for your Anti-Racism journey. Pray and work for social, racial, and climate justice.
Find resources for discerning your vocation—including information about religious vocations, year of service opportunities, and careers in education and ministry.
Ignatian Spirituality, or the spirituality of the Jesuits, is animated by a distinct set of values. Learn more about these values and incorporate them into your spiritual life.