We are here to help develop and support your spirituality during college.
As you search for communities where you fit in, we strive to help you find ways to BELONG. As you begin your adult life, we want you to articulate in ever deepening ways what you BELIEVE. When you look towards your future and think about who you want to BECOME, we want to be there to support you to your next step.
On Wednesday we will be offering five Ash Wednesday services with Ash distribution at all of them. Also this week: Mardi Gras Pancake open house and a discussion of faith and privilege on campus.
MASS & CONFESSION SCHEDULE
- Sunday: 10 a.m. | 6 p.m.* | 9 p.m.*
- Mon - Fri: 12:05 p.m.
- Saturday: No Masses
- Mondays from 11:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Sunday from 8 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.
*Sunday Evening Masses and Reconciliation are sometimes suspended during University breaks (i.e. Spring Break) and certain holidays. Check the Mass Schedule Updates often for changes to our regular mass and reconicliation schedule.
A Prayer of Yes
Campus Ministry's retreats director, Victor Lemus, wrote a prayer of yes that he shared as the prayer in the Campus Ministry team meeting.
UPDATES & ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Wed - Feb 10: Ash Wednesday (Ashes will be distributed at all liturgies)
- 7:30am Mass
- 12:05pm Mass
- 4pm Ecumenical Liturgy of the Word
- 6pm Mass
- 9pm Mass
- Sun - Feb 14: 10am and 9pm Mass Only
- Mon - Feb 15: No Noon Mass due to the President's Day Holiday