**All Veterans that are interested in applying to Santa Clara are strongly encouraged to contact email@example.com prior to applying to any program **
If interested in being considered for Yellow Ribbon, please complete this survey. Yellow Ribbon is done on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The Application Process
- Santa Clara University net price calculator
- GI Bill© Comparison Tool (includes a Benefit Estimator)
- Santa Clara University Enrollment Services Center
- An application fee waiver is available for undergraduate veterans.
Contact Lorenzo Gamboa (see contact information below).
First-time VA Beneficiary
- VONAPP (Veterans On-Line Application)
VA Education Benefits Programs
- Chapter 30, Montgomery GI Bill
- Chapter 31, Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program
- Chapter 32 – VEAP (Post-Vietnam Era Veterans Educational Assistance Program)
- Chapter 33, Post-9/11 GI Bill
- DEA/Chapter 35 –Survivors' and Dependents' Increased Educational Benefit
- Montgomery GI Bill - SR (Chapter 1606) Increased Educational Benefit
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP) - Chapter 1607
- Yellow Ribbon Program (Santa Clara University is a Yellow Ribbon Program school)
Liaisons to Veterans
Please contact the University's certifying official for more information:
For questions about admission, please contact: