Welcome to OCL's Off Campus Housing Orientation (OCHO) page!
In order to be eligible to live in an SCU Neighborhood Unit you need to complete all OCHO requirements by March 10, 2023.
The OCHO program was designed with the following outcomes in mind:
- Describe Santa Clara University’s expectations for off-campus students; including local laws, ordinances and the Student Code of Conduct.
- Articulate neighbor expectations that contribute to a safe and welcoming off campus community.
- Summarize tenant rights and responsibilities.
- Develop competencies in bystander intervention, alcohol & drug education and multicultural awareness.
Below you will find information on how to complete the OCHO requirements:
- Students must attend one of the following in-person sessions:
- Wed 2/15 at 7:30pm in Benson Parlors B/C
- Tues 2/21 at 8:00pm in Benson Parlors B/C
- Mon 2/27 at 6:00pm in Benson Parlors B/C
- Wed 3/1 at 8:00pm in Benson Parlors B/C
- Tues 3/7 at 7:30pm in Benson Parlors B/C
- Students must watch the following videos:
- Students must answer at least 4 out of 5 questions correctly on the following quiz:
Once a student completes the in-person session, asynchronous component, and passes the quiz, they are considered completed and will receive a confirmation email from Off Campus Living indicating that they have officially completed OCHO. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Asynchronous OCHO Videos