Workday Access for Former Employees
Go to the Workday native URL rather than the SCU Login page at: https://www.myworkday.com/It should look like this:
Enter your Username. Your Username is your 11-digit employee/student ID number (not "W" number for eCampus). For example, 00001234567.
Enter your Password. If needed, select “Forgot Password” and this will send a one-time reset to the email address on file for you in the Workday system at Santa Clara University.
If your email address has changed, you will need to contact the SCU Technology Help Desk for assistance, https://www.scu.edu/technology/computing-services--support/
- Your new Password must not be the same as your current Password or Username
- The minimum number of characters required is 12
- The following character types must be represented:
- Alphabetic characters
- Uppercase characters
- Lowercase characters
- Arabic numbers 0-9
- Special characters
- The Password must not have been used within the previous four passwords
Former SCU employees needing to retrieve W-2 tax forms, please see the HR user guide: https://www.scu.edu/media/offices/human-resources/documents/workday/My-Tax-Documents-W-2.pdf
Workday or eCampus?
While HR and Financials have gone live with Workday, eCampus remains available for some employee functions and the eCampus Student System.
Employee Job Aids
- Reporting Hours Worked (Timesheets)
- Approving Your Team's Time
- Manage Your Benefits
- Manage Your Beneficiaries
- Create a Job Requisition
- Creating a Job Position
- Steps to Move Applicants in Workflow
- Requesting a Leave of Absence