- Monday, February 6, 2023
Kelly Capen Douglas will be Santa Clara University's next general counsel.
- Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Dedicated alumnus was the nation's second-longest-held POW, known for keeping up the spirits and resolve of his fellow Vietnam POWs.
- Monday, December 19, 2022
Number of early applicants up 27 percent from last year.
- Thursday, December 1, 2022
Santa Clara University is proud to join the American Talent Initiative (ATI), a collective whose members aim to enroll 50,000 additional talented low- and moderate-income students at colleges and universities with strong graduation rates by 2025.
- Monday, November 14, 2022
Nov. 18 law-school event will focus on closing the “innovator-inventor gap” for women and other underrepresented groups in innovation and intellectual property.
- Wednesday, November 9, 2022
With more than 30 years of proven leadership, Lokman’s career has spanned public relations firms, advocacy organizations, and academic institutions.
- Wednesday, October 26, 2022
Santa Clara University received the Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) Award from INSIGHT Into Diversity magazine.
- Wednesday, October 19, 2022
Silicon Valley Power Sustainable Futures Program Launch Event Oct. 26
- Santa Clara University Celebrates Inauguration of Julie H. Sullivan, the First Woman and First Lay PresidentFriday, October 7, 2022
Broncos celebrate the historic inauguration of Julie H. Sullivan, Ph.D., the first woman and first lay president.
- Monday, September 12, 2022
For the fourth consecutive year, Santa Clara has been recognized in the top 15% of the nation's institutions of higher learning.