The HUB now offers tutoring for public speaking! Make an appointment to get help developing a topic, planning your speech, or practicing your talk.
We are open Weeks 2 through 10 during fall, winter, and spring quarters.
Spring 2017 Finals' Week (all in Benson 22, all drop-in)
- Sunday, June 11th, 4:00 to 10:00 p.m.
- Monday, June 12th, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Sundays -- Thursdays, 4:00 to 10:00 p.m.
Library Annex (first floor of the Learning Commons)
- Sundays -- Thursdays, 7:00 to 10:00 p.m.
The center is closed during academic holidays:
- Thanksgiving week (Nov. 20th-27th, 2016)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day weekend
- President's Day weekend
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day weekend