Shelter-in Order: HR Office Closed
In efforts to comply with the shelter-in order and the campus closure, the Human Resources Office will be closed until further notice. The HR staff will be working remotely.
General HR and Employment Verification inquiries can be sent to email@example.com
Human Resources strives to:
- Create an environment that welcomes and values the diversity of our staff, faculty and student employees;
- Recruit, develop and retain a highly skilled workforce;
- Create a cost effective, comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits program;
- Offer a wide range of developmental opportunities promoting knowledge acquisition, skill development, personal well-being and organizational health;
- Design and implement policies, processes and programs, in compliance with applicable laws, which enable people to be and do their best.
Please contact us with your thoughts, ideas and feedback.
News and Announcements
Payroll Dates and Deadlines
General HR Workshops
Location and Hours of Operations
Department of Human Resources
425 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, California 95053
Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(408) 551-1946 (fax)