Shelter-in Order: HR Office Closed
In efforts to comply with the shelter-in order and the campus closure, the Human Resources Office will be closed until further notice. The HR staff will be working remotely.
General HR and Employment Verification inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources strives to:
- Create an environment that welcomes and values the diversity of our staff, faculty and student employees;
- Recruit, develop and retain a highly skilled workforce;
- Create a cost effective, comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits program;
- Offer a wide range of developmental opportunities promoting knowledge acquisition, skill development, personal well-being and organizational health;
- Design and implement policies, processes and programs, in compliance with applicable laws, which enable people to be and do their best.
Please contact us with your thoughts, ideas and feedback.
News and Announcements
We would like to encourage all active employees to consider opting out of receiving a paper W-2 form. By opting out of the paper form you reduce the risk of having your printed W-2 form being misplaced or lost in the mail and you will also contribute to the sustainability efforts of reducing paper use.More »
Review and verify your address in Workday for payroll tax forms. To ensure your year-end payroll tax form(s) are mailed to the correct address, please review and verify that your permanent address in Workday is the address you would like to receive your year-end tax forms. If you need to update your address be sure to update it by Tuesday, January 19, 2021.More »
Payroll Dates and Deadlines
General HR Workshops
Location and Hours of Operations
Department of Human Resources
475 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, California 95053
Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(408) 551-1946 (fax)