Human Resources Mission
- Create an environment that welcomes and values the diversity of our staff, faculty and student employees;
- Recruit, develop and retain a highly skilled workforce;
- Create a cost effective, comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits program;
- Offer a wide range of developmental opportunities promoting knowledge acquisition, skill development, personal well-being and organizational health;
- Design and implement policies, processes and programs, in compliance with applicable laws, which enable people to be and do their best.
Please contact us with your thoughts, ideas, and feedback.
The gradual return to work on campus has come to a conclusion as the new fall quarter begins. We welcome back many units to our beautiful campus to join those that have already completed the transition or have been on-site as essential workers. We also pause in gratitude for all the tireless work and dedication that our community members have demonstrated in the past year and a half. As we come back together as an institution that values community and connection, we are looking forward to a productive year serving our students. While the university continues to navigate these uncertain times, we strive to assist in making the return to work on campus a positive experience as we get reacquainted as colleagues and friends and readjust to new routines.
As you prepare for the start of the new academic year and to return to work on campus, we would like to inform you that the Department of Human Resources has moved. We are now located in Loyola Hall, Suite 100. (Loyola Hall is located at 425 El Camino Real) Our contact information and mailing address remain the same.
News and Announcements
Highlighted Benefits and Programs
As a Santa Clara University employee, you have access to our independent financial advisors at Heffernan Financial Services as an employee benefit. Their goal is to assist you with your retirement planning needs and to make sure you have a good understanding of the tools and resources available.More »
Payroll Dates and Deadlines
General HR Workshops
Location and Hours of Operations
Department of Human Resources
425 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, California 95053
Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(408) 551-1946 (fax)