Human Resources strives to:
- Create an environment that welcomes and values the diversity of our staff, faculty and student employees;
- Recruit, develop and retain a highly skilled workforce;
- Create a cost effective, comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits program;
- Offer a wide range of developmental opportunities promoting knowledge acquisition, skill development, personal well-being and organizational health;
- Design and implement policies, processes and programs, in compliance with applicable laws, which enable people to be and do their best.
Please contact us with your thoughts, ideas and feedback.
News and Announcements
Upcoming Payroll Dates and Deadlines
Upcoming HR Workshops
Location and Hours of Operations
Department of Human Resources
475 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, California 95053
Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(408) 551-1946 (fax)
City of Santa Clara has announced the minimum hourly wage increase for 2017. Effective January 1, 2017 the hourly minimum wage will be $11.10
Retirement Plan Changes include (1) self-directed brokerage account option in both the TIAA and Fidelity retirement plan platforms and (2) reduce the core number of investments in both the TIAA and Fidelity retirement plan platforms. Read more...