Human Resources strives to:
- Create an environment that welcomes and values the diversity of our staff, faculty and student employees;
- Recruit, develop and retain a highly skilled workforce;
- Create a cost effective, comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits program;
- Offer a wide range of developmental opportunities promoting knowledge acquisition, skill development, personal well-being and organizational health;
- Design and implement policies, processes and programs, in compliance with applicable laws, which enable people to be and do their best.
Please contact us with your thoughts, ideas and feedback.
News and Announcements
Employees who enrolled in any of the Blue Shield plans will receive their member cards by January 1, 2019.More »
Benefit eligible employees can now view their 2019 benefits enrollment on eCampus. To view your benefits elections, go to "Benefit Details" and change the "As of" date to 01/01/2019 (or greater) and click refresh.More »
Review and verify your address on eCampus for payroll tax forms. To ensure your year-end payroll tax form(s) are mailed to the correct address, please review and verify that your permanent address on eCampus is the address you would like to receive your year-end tax forms. If you need to update your address be sure to update it by Friday, January 18, 2019.More »
Upcoming Payroll Dates and Deadlines
Upcoming HR Workshops
Location and Hours of Operations
Department of Human Resources
475 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, California 95053
Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(408) 551-1946 (fax)