Human Resources strives to:
- Create an environment that welcomes and values the diversity of our staff, faculty and student employees;
- Recruit, develop and retain a highly skilled workforce;
- Create a cost effective, comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits program;
- Offer a wide range of developmental opportunities promoting knowledge acquisition, skill development, personal well-being and organizational health;
- Design and implement policies, processes and programs, in compliance with applicable laws, which enable people to be and do their best.
Please contact us with your thoughts, ideas and feedback.
News and Announcements
Benefits Open Enrollment is now closed and processed. Benefit eligible employees can now see their benefits enrollments for plan year 2020 in Workday. Benefits enrollments can be viewed from the "Benefits Elections as of Date" option under the Benefits WorkletMore »
All 403(b) changes and enrollments as well as vendor changes or elections for the 401(a) employer contribution plan, will be made via the SCU on-line retirement plan portal (SCU’s RPP). Paper forms will no longer be accepted through Human Resources. You will be permitted to make contribution election changes on a weekly basis.More »
As we start the processes of generating the 2019 W-2 Tax forms, we would like to encourage all active employees to consider opting out of receiving a paper W-2 form. To encourage employees to opt-out of paper form we are holding a raffle contest.More »
Don't lose your FSA money. In order for you to use your 2019 FSA funds, you must incur the eligible expenses by December 31, 2019. Dependent Flexible Spending Funds will NOT carry forward to future years. Up to $500 Medical Flexible Spending Account funds will carry over to 2020.More »
Payroll Dates and Deadlines
General HR Workshops
Location and Hours of Operations
Department of Human Resources
475 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, California 95053
Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(408) 551-1946 (fax)