After conducting a Poll in Zoom, you may pull reports from the Zoom website. You can download a report of the poll results after the meeting. If “only authenticated users can join” was enabled and the poll was not anonymous, it will list the participants' names and email addresses. If “only authenticated users can join” was not enabled, it will show the results, but list the users as "Guest". If the poll was anonymous, it will show "anonymous" for the participants' names and email addresses.
- Log into scu.zoom.us
- Navigate to “Reports”
- Select your report type. In this case, we will select “Meeting”
- Set your search parameters. Follow these steps in order.
- Report Type: Select “Poll Report”
- Search by time range (or meeting ID): Select your date range (or type in your meeting ID)
- Click “Search”
- Click “Generate” next to the meeting you want a report for.
- Clicking “Generate” will take you to the Report Queue page. Your request is processing.
- “Processing” will change to “Download” when the report is complete. Click “Download” to download a CSV file with your results.
- Open this file in your desired spreadsheet program.
If students join the Zoom meeting without logging in, their username will appear as “Guest” In order to get the username and email address of each participant, enable “only authenticated users can join” in your meeting by following these steps:
- Log into scu.zoom.us.
- Navigate to Meetings.
- Edit this meeting. Note: If this is a recurring meeting, you may select “All” in the following popup to edit all meetings
- Under “Meeting Options” check “Only authenticated users can join”. You can limit it to everyone with Zoom accounts, or only those with an SCU email address.
- Save these changes.