Current Student veterans at SCU (both undergraduate and graduate) have access to a number of different resources and offices throughout the campus. The listing below is just a sample of the different resources that are available.
- The Career Center supports both undergraduate and graduate students in their career exploration needs
- The Cowell Counseling and Psychological Services Center supports all students and student learning by providing quality counseling services to students and consultation and outreach programs to the campus community
- The Drahmann Advising and Learning Resources Center serves undergraduate and graduate students with advice, tutoring, information, and services, whatever students' needs may be.
- The Office of Student Life plays a significant role in supporting the University's mission to educate the whole student in preparation for a lifetime of learning, leadership and service in a diverse and global society. Programs include living at SCU, getting involved in campus life, health, and wellness.
- The One Stop Enrollment Center proviides support with your billing, financial aid and registration needs in one place
- The HUB Writing Center celebrates and supports SCU writers and writing.
- The Global Engagement Office, where the Study Abroad Program is located, supports the University's commitment to fostering multicultural engagement, global understanding, and the internationalization of the campus. Through collaboration with other University departments and off‐campus partners, the office operates programs and offers services that enhance intercultural education at the University.