- Google Slides
- Panopto Desktop Video
- GSuite (gmail, google drive, google forms)
- Librarians are available to help select and link materials from the University Library.
Academic Technology supports faculty year round with the integration of technology to enhance teaching and learning. Instructional Technology partners with faculty to design, develop, integrate, and implement:
- multimedia course materials and student assignments (e.g., podcasts, digital video, and digital storytelling)
- web technologies (e.g., wikis and blogs)
- teaching and assessment materials
- Camino learning management system
- tools for teaching (e.g., clicker technology, lecture capture, immersive technologies)
- image acquisition and editing
- digital classrooms
- online/blended/hybrid courses
- emerging technologies
Incorporating instructional technology into the curriculum provides enormous opportunities to actively connect with your students. Many SCU faculty are successfully engaging students by using multimedia assignments that give them opportunities to express their understanding through digital work. Using accessible tools allows students to interact with course content in new ways, often promoting collaborative learning and broadening the audience for students’ ideas. Using technology to develop differentiated instruction helps faculty target the individual needs of their students.