Instructional Technology staff are available for one-on-one consultations.
Instructional Technology staff partner with faculty to:
- design and develop multimedia course materials and student assignments
- integrate Web technologies into the curriculum
- identify available existing resources
- develop teaching and assessment materials
- maximize the Camino LMS to achieve the best student experience and learning outcomes
- provide support for their students to complete multimedia assignments
Brian Larkin, Manager Instructional Technology
Joining SCU as a Sr. Instructional Technology Resource Specialist in June 2016, Brian came to Santa Clara University with over a decade of experience in Jesuit education.
Jeremy Kemp, Online/Hybrid Learning Specialist
As the university's Online/Hybrid specialist, Jeremy previously taught online at the iSchool in San José for six years in the graduate Library and Information Science program as a senior lecturer.
Christina Ri Sr. Instructional Technology Resource Specialist
Christina’s experiences in supporting faculty and Student Success are wide ranging. Christina has 13+ years of experience in instructional technology implementation, curriculum design, faculty development, and teaching.