Posters - Publisher Ready Images - Digital Signage - Scanning
Faculty, Students, and Staff: Do you want to upload content for a campus digital signage display? Need a poster, either 36" or 42" tall, and up to 100' long? Need a graphic scanned or created for your website? Need publisher ready prints for your article or book? Need digital images from slides? Do you have questions about presentation graphics?
Contact Elwood Mills at (408) 554-6903.
Elwood works with faculty, students, and staff to design and produce computer generated graphics and electronic resources to enhance teaching and learning, support research and publishing, improve effectiveness of administrative departments, and enhance the image of the University. He works with individual clients to identify needs and appropriate format for the final product; produce materials in hard copy format - prints - or as file image for web or other electronic use; and provide hardware/software expertise and support to those clients preferring to complete the design elements themselves.
- Material preparation for digital presentations, publications, and display
- Online form to Upload content for campus digital signage displays
- Guide to Best Practices in Designing Images for Digital Displays
- Poster Printing - contact Elwood Mills (email@example.com) or 554-6903
- Flat art scanning
- Slide scanning
- Computer generated images
- Map and illustration creation
- Produce publisher ready prints